The list of documents for admission to the Master’s degree
Master’s degree, Master’s degree + Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master’s degree + Master of Public Administration (MPA)
Entrants, coming to study at Master’s degree programs, submit the following documents:
- Statement by the applicant (to fill online).
- Passport which verify the identity, citizenship, the recognition of a citizen of the Russian Federation (as well as a copy of the pages concerning the applicant’s biodata and registration).
- Diploma on higher education, including the application (original and copy).
- Photos (3x4 cm, black and white, matte, without trim) – 4 pcs.
- The documents confirming the right to establish special conditions during entrance examinations (original and copy).
- Originals and copies of documents proving the individual achievements of the entrant (provided by the applicant’s discretion).
- The documents confirming the right to a preferential crediting (in the case of an equal number of points from entrants).
The entrants with the document of a foreign state on education provide evidence by Rosobrnadzor for recognition, or submit an application for its recognition (nostrification) in the Academy. Documents in a foreign language are applied with a notarized translation into Russian.
Consulting on receiving the documents of foreign citizens: email@example.com, (499)956-94-72.
Documents can be sent through the postal operators with notice and list of contents at the address: 119571, Moscow, Prospect Vernadskogo, 84, admittance commission RANEPA(or admittance commission IPAM RANEPA).