41.03.01. Foreign Regional Studies
International Humanitarian Cooperation (Russian-Italian program with advanced level of foreign languages)
Admission is realized on the basis of secondary general education by applying Uniform state exam results on a 100-point scale (foreign language, Russian language, history). On the basis of vocational secondary education or higher education – by applying the results of entrance tests conducted by RANEPA.
• international organizations;
• public authorities;
• organizations belonging to any form of property in Russia and abroad, conducting international activity, requiring complex systematic information about foreign countries and regions, specialists in diplomatic, expert-analytical, consulting, research project activities.
Study languages: Italian, Spanish, German, French, English.
Our foreign partners:
• Università degli Studi di Torino;
• United Nations Institute for Training and Research
Competences and advantages
• Acquiring the deep knowledge about the region of specialization and skills of particular types of activities – diplomatic, expert-analytical, consulting, project in the sphere of humanitarian cooperation;
• Two foreign language teaching, teaching in foreign languages (from the 3rd year), state examination in language of the region of specialization;
• Possibility of studying at European universities, specialized international centers (at the UN); programs of academic student mobility (student exchanges), foreign internships;
• Early formation of intercultural communication skills, joint study with foreign students;
• Guaranteed places of practice for students, including long-term undergraduate practice;
• Participation in scientific research conducted by the Academy and potential employers, the opportunity of publishing in scientific journals;
• Opportunity of further studying in Russian and foreign Master’s programs, including programs of double diploma.
We create conditions which forward every student to have an experience in international communication. Our graduates possess not only theoretical knowledge, but also have experience in international cooperation.
Сompetencies of graduates:
Our graduates possess the following competencies:
• know the legal, economic and sociocultural bases and technologies of international humanitarian cooperation, the bases of diplomacy, international humanitarian law;
• they are able to create international projects and cooperation programs both in conditions of sustainable development and in conditions of conflicts, political destabilization, economic and other restrictions;
• know methods of analytical research and forecasts of the development of international processes, the preparation of analytical documents providing making international political decisions;
• they are able to consult participants of international humanitarian cooperation, possess skills of international negotiations;
• they are able to work with foreign databases, understand the meaning of information in international relations.