Project management is a type of managerial activity aimed at achieving certain targets at a given set of parameters (time, price, quality, etc.). In the modern economy of constant change, project management has become a widely recognized and sought-after professional occupation. Main principles and instruments of project management a widely used in various industries and economic spheres.
Program «MBA in Project Management» is designed for Russian and foreign citizens aspiring to build a successful managerial career in business enterprises, international organizations, state-owned corporations, etc. The program comprises core modules, optional modules, business games, training sessions, project workshops, internships, and the presentation of MBA’s graduation work.
Our program is tailored to the needs of those who wish to learn ecient project management in the spheres of business, in the eld of private and public partnerships in the constantly changing environment. This program creates opportunities for career and personal growth, business networking with representatives of Russian and foreign companies, public authorities, international organizations. Our graduates hold positions in private companies and international organizations.
ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS CONFERRED:
Diploma “Master of Business Administration (MBA)” specialization profile – Project Management, conferred by the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA).
MODE OF STUDY:
- extramural (modular) system,
- evening and weekend classes.
DURATION OF STUDIES:
- 2 years
- 548 000 rubles
The price is fixed for the duration of the program; payments accepted on term-by-term basis.
Competences and advantages
By choosing a Master’s Program in Projects and Programs Management offered by the Institute of Public Administration and Management (IPAM) of the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), you opt for:
- the largest university in Russia and Europe specializing in social sciences and humanities which is among leaders in all national rankings;
- an institute training the next generation of management professionals sought-after both by public bodies and business enterprises;
- program «Projects and Programs Management» has a certificate confirming compliance with the requirements of the National Project Management Association (SOVNET) in according to the methodology of project management IPMA (International Project Management Association);
- the program has won 1 place in the section Engineering and Project Management ranking of Masters programs in Eastern Europe Eduniversal Agency in 2015 (II place in 2014);
- a unique educational program based on the State and Municipal Administration Standard (Master’s) and core competencies in the field of project management;
- a creative team of teachers, business coaches, and external professionals;
- a unique study environment;
- an opportunity to continue one’s studies by applying to a short-track MBA Program in Project Management or transferring to Master’s + MBA Program;
- a convenient location.
Program Director: Mrs. Tatiana YURIEVA, an academic supervisor of the Master’s Program in Project and Program Management, doctor of economic sciences, head of the Project and Program Management Department at the Institute of Public Administration and Management (IPAM) of the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA).