41.04.01. Foreign Regional Studies
Foreign Regional Studies and International Cooperation
Graduates of the programme gain practical experience in the field, develop creative and strategic thinking.
Professional Field. The programme is aimed for people working or seeking to work successfully in:
State and municipal administrative bodies, international organizations, business structures of different forms of ownership, educational, consulting, analytical institutions and agencies engaged in international activity and need comprehensive systematic information about foreign countries and regions and specialists in the field of international cooperation.
Supervisor of studies: Valentina Komleva – Social Science Doctorate, Chief Director of NPP ‘Institute of Political Administration Issues’, Member of Civil Institutions Interaction Coordinating Board of the Chairman of Federation Council of Russian Federation, Dean of Foreign Regional Studies and Regional Administration Department, Head of Chair of Foreign Regional Studies and International Cooperation, Professor.
Competences and advantages
- Experience in intercultural communication
- Practical skills in the field of international cooperation
- Ability to work out, undertake and execute international cooperation projects
- Guarantee of training placement
- Overseas study course
- High competitiveness of graduates.
- Universitat de Valencia
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- Universidad Autonoma de Madrid
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
- Universidad Autonoma de Barcelona
- Munich Business School
- Università degli Studi di Torino
- Sciences Po Aix (l’Institut d’Etudes Politiques d’Aix-en-Provence)
- l’Universite Nice Sophia Antipolis
- Webster University