38.03.04. State and municipal administration
Politics and Law. An educational double degree program with the University of Nice Sophia Antipolis (France)
Advanced curriculum in foreign languages
The Institute of Public Administration and Civil Service (IPACS) opens a new set of joint educational program with the University of Nice Sophia Antipolis (France) – “Politics and Law” (Advanced study of foreign languages).
Development of the program is supported by the necessity to prepare globally competitive specialists in the field of state and municipal management, to change the quality and effectiveness of training of specialists in state and municipal management, to maintain the international inter-state and inter-parliamentary cooperation, Russia’s participation in integrative associations.
- Full-time form of study: 4 years
- College entrance is possible during the next Enrollment campaign
- Training fee: 350 000 rubles / a year. The cost is fixed for the entire period of study. Payment is possible every term (2 times a year).
- State-funded places: no
- Academic plan
- Description of the educational program.
Program Director: Komleva Valentina Vyacheslavovna, Senior doctorate in Social Sciences. Executive Director of “Institute of problems of political management” Member of the Coordinating Council of the Chairman of the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation on Cooperation with civic institutions.
Competences and advantages
- Advanced curriculum in legal disciplines, international law, international experience of organizing of public administration, political systems and cultures.
- Advanced curriculum in two foreign languages.
- The experience of studying abroad (University of Nice Sophia Antipolis) and the experience of intercultural communication.
- Experience in government and international organizations.
- Training of managers capable of ensuring effective state and municipal management on the basis of the rights and the best Russian and international management practices that can lead interstate projects and implement international agreements.