38.03.04. State and municipal administration
Politics and Law. Educational a double degree program with the University of Nice Sophia Antipolis (France)
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN RUSSIA! The Institute of Public Administration and Management opens a new set of joint educational program with the University of Nice Sophia Antipolis (France) – “Politics and Law” (with advanced curriculum in foreign languages).
Development of the program is substantiated by the necessity to prepare a globally competitive specialists in the field of state and municipal management, changing the quality and effectiveness of training specialists of state and municipal management, the maintenance of international inter-state and inter-parliamentary cooperation, Russia’s participation in integrative associations.
- Intramural form of study: 4 years.
- College entrance is possible during the next Enrollment campaign
- Training fee: 350 000 rubles / a year. The cost is fixed for the entire period of study. Payment is possible every term (2 times a year).
- State-funded places: no
- Academic plan
- Description of the educational program.
Program Director: Komleva Valentina Vyacheslavovna, Senior doctorate in Social Sciences. Executive Director of “Institute of problems of political management” Member of the Coordinating Council of the Chairman of the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation on Cooperation with civic institutions.
Competences and advantages
- Advanced curriculum in of legal disciplines, international law, international experience of organizing of public administration, political systems and cultures.
- Advanced curriculum in two foreign languages.
- The experience of studying abroad (University of Nice Sophia Antipolis) and the experience of intercultural communication.
- Experience in government and international organizations.
- Training of managers capable of ensuring effective state and municipal management on the basis of the rights and the best Russian and international management practices that can lead interstate projects and implement international agreements.