Programs of a magistracy of IPACS were included into the annual rating of Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking again
The ranking of the master Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking programs in 2016–2017 academic years is published.
This year the list of the best educational programs of Eastern Europe had included five IPACS master programs, one program has entered in top-50 Global rating.
- The “Project Management and Programs” program has repeated the last year’s success and became the leader in the Engineering and Project Management
- The Management of Social Changes program has headed a ranking in category Public Administration/Management.
- The “Human Resource Management of Public Service and Corporations” program is in the lead in the Human Resources Management
- The “Public Relations and Media Policy” program has come out on top in the section Communications.
- The “Civil Law, Family Law, International Private Law” program has taken the fourth place among the Business and Commercial Law
Besides, “Management in the Sphere of Culture, Science and Education” program has entered in top-50 Global rating in the Arts and Cultural Management direction.
Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking is carried out by the French consulting firm and SMBG rating agency since 1994 and estimates master programs for various directions, distributing them on geographical zones.
According to organizers, the main task of rating is to provide a full and objective picture of the universities which will allow students to make a right choice of the place of study.
The rating estimates 1 000 best schools in more than 150 countries of the world.