41.04.01. Foreign Regional Studies
Russia-Eurasia: Political and Economic Processes (Russia and Eurasia: Political and Economic Processes). Educational program in English
Places of work: international organizations, bodies of authority, business, organizations of any form of ownership in Russia and abroad.
Entrance examinations: an exam on the basic discipline in the test form in the one hundred-point system.
Applicants for Master’s degree programs must submit the following documents:
- Statement by the applicant (to fill online).
- Identification document, citizenship, recognition of the citizen of the Russian Federation (as well as a copy of the 1st page and the page with registration).
- Diploma on higher education, including the application (original and copy).
- Photos (3×4 cm, black and white, matte, without trim) – 4 pcs.
- The documents confirming the right to establish special conditions during entrance examinations (original and copy).
- Originals and copies of documents proving the individual achievements of the entrant (provided by the applicant’s discretion).
- The documents confirming the right of priority enrolment (in the case of an equal number of points for applicants).
The applicants with foreign documents (diplomas) provide evidence by Rosobrnadzor for recognition, or submit an application for its recognition (nostrification) to the Academy. The documents in a foreign language are submitted with a notarized translation into Russian.
Advising on the admission of foreign citizens: email@example.com, (499) 956-94-72.
Documents can be sent through the postal public operators with notice and an inventory of the attachment at the address: 119571, Moscow, Prospect Vernadsky, 84, RANEPA Admissions Board (or IPACS RANEPA Admissions Board).
Program Director: Valentina Komleva
Doctor of Sociological Sciences. General Director of the Nonprofit Partnership «Institute for Political Management Problems». Member of the Expert Council of the Committee on Regional Policy and the Problems of the North and the Far East of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation. Honored Worker of Education of the Russian Federation. Dean of the Faculty of International Regional Studies and Regional Management. Head of the Department of Foreign Regional Studies and International Cooperation.
Competences and advantages
- Languages of instruction: English
- Guaranteed places of practice
- Possibility of internships abroad
- High competitiveness of graduates
Graduates of the program have the following competencies:
- Comprehensive systematic knowledge of foreign countries and regions.
- Several foreign languages proficiency.
- Knowledge, skills and abilities in the field of organization and provision of international cooperation.
- Full – time education
- More details on admission to the program
- Tuition fees: 290 000 roubles * / year **
* the cost is fixed for the whole period of study
** semester payment is possible (2 times a year)
State – financed places: no
- Description of the educational program
- Training schedule
- Program annotations
- Full – time education