41.03.01. Foreign Regional Studies
Management of the International Projects and Programmes (with advanced level of foreign languages)
We invite you to receive modern, high quality and prestigious education in the sphere of “Foreign Regional Studies”.
Assigned qualification: Bachelor.
Admission for secondary general education based on research results on a 100-point USE (Unified State Examination) scale (foreign language, Russian, history). For secondary vocational or higher education, it is based on the results of entrance tests conducted by the Academy independently.
- International organizations;
- Bodies of state power and municipal government;
- Organizations of any form of ownership, conducting international activities and requiring specialists in organizational and managerial, design, consulting, research and development activities.
Languages available for learning:
- Spanish, Italian, German, French;
* It is possible to participate in mobility program.
A complete list of foreign partners can be studied under following link «Our foreign partners».
For more detailed information, you can contact the international curator of the program:
- Karolina Sikirinskaya, Deputy Head of the International Cooperation Department, Deputy Director of the Russian-Italian Center IPACS RANEPA;
+ 7 (499) 956-94-37, +7 (926) 940-66-95;
Competences and advantages
- The establishment of deep knowledge about the region of specialization and the formation of skills of international project activities;
- Studying two foreign languages, educating in foreign languages (from the 3rd year), state exam in the language of specialization;
- Early formation of intercultural communication skills, joint training with foreign students;
- Guaranteed provision of students with places of practice, including long-term undergraduate practice;
- The possibility of studying at foreign universities, programs of academic student mobility (student exchanges), foreign internships;
- Participation in scientific research conducted by the academy and potential employers, the possibility of publishing in scientific journals;
- The prospect of further studies in Russian and foreign master`s, according to the programs of two diplomas.
We create the conditions under which every student gains experience of international communication. Our graduates know not only the theory but also the practice of international cooperation.
Our graduates have the following competencies:
- Possess knowledge of management theory, the basics of the development, organization and implementation of international projects, taking into account the system of socio-economic, legal, socio-political, socio-cultural, demographic, ethnoreligious characteristics of the region of specialization;
- Possess the skills of international marketing research, analysis of the competitive environment, team building of an international project;
- Know how to apply PR-tools, advertising media to promote international projects, including promotion through internet resources and digital technologies.