38.04.04. State and municipal administration
Security of Interfaith and Interethnic Relations
The mission of the program is to train specialists in managing processes in the interfaith and interethnic environment, implementing projects and programs for harmonizing ethno-confessional and state-confessional relations, taking into account the religious and national policies of the state and structure of the civil society.
Entrance exams: exam in the form of testing in the basic discipline in the one hundred-point system.
Competences and advantages
- Training of specialists for the structures of state power and management (federal, regional, municipal levels) in the field of interfaith and interethnic relations.
- Mastering skills of constructive interaction with religious organizations, ethno-national and cultural minorities.
- Work on the prevention of religious and national conflicts.
- Counteraction to religious and political extremism, tolerance formation.
Preparation of graduates for solving professional problems in the areas of:
- monitoring of the ethno-religious situation in the country and making forecasts of its development;
- development of programs for strengthening and harmonizing interfaith and interethnic relations at different levels (federal, regional, local), and tolerance formation;
- analysis and substantiation of the effectiveness of programs for strengthening stability in the ethno-confessional sphere.