38.04.04. State and municipal administration
National and Federal Relations
The program highlights the management component.
Entrance exams: Exam in the form of testing in the basic discipline in the one hundred-point system.
The purpose of the program: training of specialists with a wide range of competencies in the field of national and federal policies, management of national processes and federal relations, skills of intercultural dialogue, strengthening of the Russia’s nation as the civil society of Russians.
The scope of professional activity of graduates:
- bodies of state and municipal government;
- bodies of state power and local government;
- business structures;
- non-governmental and non-commercial organizations.
Competences and advantages
The program is provided by highly qualified personnel with rich scientific experience in this field and practical work in the government bodies at the federal and regional levels.
The department is an active participant in the development of regulatory and legal acts, including the development of the third chapter of the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the Concept of State National Policy, the Strategy of State National Policy of the Russian Federation for the period until 2025.
Graduates of the program have the following competencies:
- basic knowledge in the subject area of national politics, federal, interethnic and interreligious relations.
- the skills of organizing institutional structures in the field of interethnic relations (NCA, national associations, information and analytical resources, monitoring centers, etc.).
- the skills of anticipating, resolving and preventing socio-cultural and political crises in the situations with dominant ethnic and multicultural factors.
- knowledge of traditions and customs of peoples, ethno-etiquette and the norms of the general civil protocol.
- the skills of organizing management structures in the field of national and federal politics, interethnic relations and plan their work.
- the abilities of organizing and conducting dialogue among public authorities, national and religious associations.
- the abilities of analyzing and applying international experience in resolving interethnic and interreligious conflicts.