38.03.04. State and municipal administration
Public administration and legal regulation (with in-depth study of foreign languages and legal disciplines)
- Spanish, Italian, German, French.
Studied legal disciplines: Theory of state and law, Constitutional law, Administrative law, Municipal law, Anti-corruption subject, Labor law, Civil law, International law, Human rights, Economic law, Human rights and law enforcement, Conflict law, Family law, Land law, Environmental Law, Financial Law, Business Law, Constitutional Law of Foreign Countries.
The development of the program is justified by the need to improve the quality of training for graduates of the State and Municipal Administration (SMA) programs, which should become the basis for updating the Russian system of state and municipal administration and increasing the effectiveness of administrative reform.
Admission is carried out on the basis of secondary general education on the basis of the USE (uniform state exam) results evaluated on a hundred-point scale (mathematics (profile), Russian, social studies). On the basis of secondary vocational or higher education – based on the results of entrance examinations.
As a result of successful training you will receive:
- a state diploma of the largest university in Russia – the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration;
- knowledge of at least two foreign languages;
- an opportunity to continue studying in a magistracy (more than 20 programs are offered), including abroad;
- internship in government.
Competences and advantages
- An in-depth study of the law support of state and municipal government, modeling and forecasting methods in public administration, early inclusion in the practice of future professional activities, as well as the opportunity to study the practice of state and local government in foreign countries.
- In-depth study of two foreign languages
- Our students have the opportunity to study in international exchange programs and “double diplomas”.
- Possibility of modular training in foreign partner universities (University of Nice Sofia Antipolis).
- We organize internship and internships for students in international organizations and authorities.
An important factor in increasing competitiveness and demand in the labor market is the study of two foreign languages provided by the program, and the combination of training opportunities for state and municipal managers and lawyers, political scientists.