38.04.04. State and municipal administration
Reputation management in state and municipal administration
This program of studies forms specialists who are capable of conducting effective organizational and managerial activities in the state and /or municipal authorities in the field of institutional and intercultural communication, as well as conducting administrative and technological activities for the linguistic support of the state and/or municipal government.
Entrance tests. The entrance test is an examination on the core discipline.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Obtain a diploma from one of the most famous universities of the country
- Have the possibility to do an internship in the state authorities
- Be able to carry on studying and get a postgraduate degree (maybe even on a budgetary basis).
The field of professional activity of the graduates
- State and municipal government bodies
- State and local self-government bodies
- Business structures and corporations
- Non-governmental and nonprofit organizations
Competences and advantages
- Improve their knowledge in the field of theory and practice of communication, institutional and intercultural communication policies,
- Will gain practical skills in communication management, corporate positioning, linguistic expertise, speechwriting,
- They will also learn to build effective interactions with state and public institutions, and they will acquire management skills to work in specific areas of the government.
- The graduates of the program will acquire the following skills:
- They will be able to use Russian and foreign languages as a means of communication in the business world
- They will have the capacity to carry out intercultural dialogue in general and professional communication.
- They will be able to create and edit professional texts, identify and select documents for different kinds of publications.
- They will learn to perform a linguistic expertise, to summarize and to annotate.
- He will own a culture of oral and written speech, cognitive-discursive skills aimed at the perception and generation of coherent monological and dialogical texts.
- They will acquire skills of interpersonal, institutional and intercultural communication.
- They will be able to identify the sources of conflict situations in communication, to identify and eliminate the causes of communicative failures in specific situations of institutional and intercultural interaction.
- They will have a deep knowledge in the field of communication management, strategies and tactics of interpersonal, institutional and mass communication.
- They will have the capacity to form and implement a communication policy, to organize effective interactions with the media.