38.04.04. State and municipal administration
Digital Nation (strategic development of information society)
- State as a service platform
- Digital information culture
- From strategy and tactics to implementation of digital technologies
- Development of practical skills and management competencies in the administration of digital information and communication technologies in the public and private sectors.
Specific characteristics of the program:
- Exploring modern trends in the field of digitalization of public administration and public life.
- Practical focus – the disciplines are focused on the formation of competencies and skills of using modern information and communication technologies in managerial activities as early as in the learning process.
- Balanced nature of the program. Together with the study of digital technologies and infrastructure of the information society, the program includes management, financial, economic and socio-humanitarian units.
- Practical training in structural subdivisions of government authorities, as well as in state and non-state organizations, whose activities are directly connected with the digital transformation of society.
Entrance testing: an exam in the form of testing in the profile discipline on a hundred-point scale system.
Competences and advantages
- Increasing demand for graduates of the program from public authorities, state-owned companies and corporations, commercial organizations, international companies
- Absence of alternatives programs in the Russian and foreign markets
- The program is based on the experience and recommendations of the best domestic and foreign experts in the implementation of digital technologies in government and corporate governance
- Participation of practice-oriented teachers from the public and commercial sectors engaged in the process of development and implementation of information and communication technologies
Some of the competencies of the graduates
- Application and promotion of digital technologies for the development of information society and formation of the national digital economy
- Effective and systematic problem-solving skills in conditions of digital transformation and interaction of the state, business and society
- Understanding of the digital economy ecosystem where the key to development is the digital presentation of the data
- Strategic planning and digital change management skills
- Leadership and human resources management in the context of digital infrastructure development and introduction of modern management technologies.
The Structure of the Program (thematic clusters):
- Digital Technologies and Information Society Infrastructure.
- Management and Strategy.
- Economics and Finance.
- The Individual and Society.