38.03.04. State and municipal administration
Civil and Municipal Service
- connect life and professional activities with the Russian state;
- are ready to plunge into the unique educational environment of the Presidential Academy;
- are interested in personal and professional growth;
- are able to conquer new heights in life and profession;
- possess basic skills and aim to master new knowledge, skills.
The program provides not only serious theoretical knowledge, but also helps to create own individual models of career development, equips with the required tools to start effective work in the state and local authorities, leads to professional success and well-being.
Basics of study:
- study at the expense of the federal budget;
- study on a contractual basis.
Admission is carried out on the basis of secondary education on the basis of the USE results assessed on a one-point scale: mathematics (profile), Russian, foreign language and (or) based on the results of entrance tests conducted by the Academy independently. On the basis of secondary vocational or higher education – based on the results of entrance examinations.
About the program:
- seven thematic blocks;
- authors programs of disciplines;
- individual approach to each student;
- practice-oriented training.
Form and period of study:
- Full-time study.
Classes in the first and second courses – from 9.00 to 14.00, in the third and fourth courses – from 14.00 to 19.00.
Competences and advantages
- Strategic thinking
- Planning, rational use of work time and achievement of results
- Effective communications
- Effective planning, management and control
- Ability to make quickly and implement management decisions
- Ability to carry out normative legal regulation and formulate state policy
- Effective implementation of control and oversight activities
- Ability to provide public municipal services
- Ability to model administrative processes and procedures in public authorities
- Ability to apply information and communication technologies in professional activities with a vision of their interconnections and prospects of use
- Ability to participate in the development and implementation of the concept of HR policy and HR planning of a public authority
- formation of competencies in accordance with the qualification requirements for state and municipal employees;
- variable part of the program is focused on solving modern problems of public administration;
- integrative nature of acquired knowledge, skills.