38.03.04. State and municipal administration
Digital State (Russian-French program with advanced study of the foreign language)
- double diploma: The Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration and Kedge Business School
- study during 2 semesters of the 3-rd course at Kedge (Marseille campus) in English
- ability to choose a foreign internship in different countries (for a whole semester at the 4th course) and gaining tremendous practical experience
The Russian-French Digital State program is comprehensive and interdisciplinary.
The unique set of disciplines, such as: “Design thinking for digital innovations” and “Data management”, “Artificial intelligence system” and “Strategic platforms for digital innovations”, “E-commerce and digital markets”, “European competition law” and “Cross-cultural management” and many others, forms a special “digital” profile of the competencies of the future leader in the system of state and municipal administration and in commercial organizations acting as providers of digital transformation.
Languages for study:
- English (advanced study during the first two years)
- French (introductory study in France)
Basics of study:
- Study on a contractual basis.
Admission is carried out on the basis of secondary general education on the basis of the USE results evaluated on a hundred-point scale (mathematics (profile), Russian, Foreign language) and (or) based on the results of entrance tests conducted by the Academy independently. Based on secondary vocational or higher education – based on the results of entrance examinations.
Competences and advantages
- cooperation with government agencies of the Russian Federation, Kedge Business School, Russian and foreign commercial organizations
- relevance of study profile – at the level of the state policy and international trends in digital transformation
- systemic knowledge in the field of state and municipal administration, special skills in the field of digital technologies, management of international business projects, implementation of entrepreneurial practices.
- mathematical unit reinforced with a special module of IT disciplines
- financial, economic and managerial blocks reflecting the specifics of the Digital State profile
- block of basic disciplines
- International Business Unit (Campus in Marseille)
- practical internship (in Russia or abroad, on the student’s choice)
The structure and features of the program ensure acquisition by our graduates of both unique “digital” competencies and business skills providing them with a wide choice for employment both in government organizations and corporations, as well as in commercial companies.
Graduates of the Russian-French program “Digital State” of the Institute of Public Administration and Civil Service of the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration are already in demand in various areas of the digital society and are provided with unprecedented opportunities for professional implementation both in Russia and abroad.