38.03.04. State and municipal administration
Digital state (Russian-French program with advanced level of foreign languages)
New Russian-French program of IPACS (partner – Kedge Business School) is included in the Top of 30 European business schools – provides the following opportunities:
- double diploma: The Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration and Kedge Business School
- study during 2 semesters of the 3-rd course at Kedge (Marseille campus) in English
- ability to choose a foreign internship in different countries (for a whole semester at the 4th course) and gaining tremendous practical experience
The Russian-French Digital State program is comprehensive and interdisciplinary.
THE UNIQUE SET OF DISCIPLINES
The unique set of disciplines, such as: “Design thinking for digital innovations” and “Data management”, “Artificial intelligence system” and “Strategic platforms for digital innovations”, “E-commerce and digital markets”, “European competition law” and “Cross-cultural management” and many others, forms a special “digital” profile of the competencies of the future leader in the system of state and municipal administration and in commercial organizations acting as providers of digital transformation.
- English (advanced study during the first two years)
- French (introductory study in France)
Basics of study: fee-based education.
Admission is carried out on the basis of secondary general education on the basis of the Russian unified state exam results evaluated on a hundred-point scale (mathematics (profile), Russian, Foreign language) and (or) based on the results of entrance tests conducted by the Academy independently. Based on secondary vocational or higher education – based on the results of entrance examinations.
“A digital state is a state that works with digital transformation – with new digital realities in the economy and society, and uses new digital tools and processes.
As factories are replaced by robotic production facilities, the state is turning into a digital platform and automating more and more routine functions. Therefore, new requirements are being imposed on managers in ministries and corporations. It is necessary to set tasks for artificial intelligence, make decisions based on data analysis, and manage the interaction of the state platform and corporate platforms with business and society.
Our graduates are leaders of the digital transformation of the state and society. These are future experts and strategists, analysts and communicators who will work in leadership positions in ministries and corporations”.
Dmitry Marinichev, representative of the presidential commissioner for the protection
of entrepreneurs rights in the internet (internet ombudsman), entrepreneur
Competences and advantages
Main distinguishing features of the program:
- cooperation with government agencies of the Russian Federation, Kedge Business School, Russian and foreign commercial organizations
- relevance of study profile – at the level of the state policy and international trends in digital transformation
- systemic knowledge in the field of state and municipal administration, special skills in the field of digital technologies, management of international business projects, implementation of entrepreneurial practices.
- mathematical unit reinforced with a special module of IT disciplines
- financial, economic and managerial blocks reflecting the specifics of the Digital State profile
- block of basic disciplines
- International Business Unit (Campus in Marseille)
- practical internship (in Russia or abroad, on the student’s choice)
The structure and features of the program ensure acquisition by our graduates of both unique “digital” competencies and business skills providing them with a wide choice for employment both in government organizations and corporations, as well as in commercial companies.
Graduates of the Russian-French program “Digital State” of the Institute of Public Administration and Civil Service of the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration are already in demand in various areas of the digital society and are provided with unprecedented opportunities for professional implementation both in Russia and abroad.
For more detailed information, you can contact the international curator of the program:
- Elena Ponomarenko, Director of the Russian-French Center for Education and Consulting IPACS RANEPA
+7 (499) 956-09-24, +7 (926) 196-44-63; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org