Additional education courses
00.00.00. Foreign languages
Online Russian Language School
The program is divided into several tracks depending on the set of disciplines.
Students can choose one of the tracks or take both.
Period of study:
- 1 track: 09.14.2020–24.10.2020 (history, culture, geography of Russian regions)
- 2 track: 10.26.2019 – 12.24.2020 (geopolitics and geoeconomics of Russia)
Classes: 8 academic hours per week (Tuesday, Thursday, 19.00–22.00)
Tuition: 50 000 rub / track
The acquired competence – knowledge of the features of the regions of Russia
Language of instruction – English
The faculty of international and regional research of IPACS is:
- High standards and quality of education;
- Highly qualified professors with extensive experience, PhD (Valentina Komleva; Golubchenko Igor; Elena Kuzmenko; Olga Belyaeva; Tatyana Belskaya);
- Online communication between professors and students;
- Continuous online student consultations;
- An individual approach with each student;
- Always high-quality training and positive student feedback.
Competences and advantages
During the classes we discussed various topics, but what I like the most is that from these discussions I could take different point of views since we were mixed with students from different countries, such as France, Italy and Russia. Furthermore, we have been trained to make research and to speak in public by making several presentations each week.
Mora Ayuso Aida, University of Valencia, Spain