Additional education courses
Actual problems of the legal status of legal entities in the Russian Federation: recent changes in civil legislation
Phones: (916) 675-89-85
The program is devoted to the reform of legislation on legal entities, in particular, changes in the system of legal entities, the procedure for their creation, reorganization, liquidation, as well as issues of corporate relations and corporate governance.
The program will consider the main changes in Chapter 4 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, draft laws on JSCs and LLCs, judicial practice, domestic and foreign approaches to regulating the legal status of legal entities.
Practicing lawyers, heads of companies of various organizational and legal forms, state and municipal employees, representatives of state corporations.
Competences and advantages
The course program provides for the consideration of the following issues:
- General characteristics of the system of legal entities, taking into account changes in the Civil Code of the Russian Federation
- New rules for state registration of legal entities
- Legal Status of Founders (Participants) of Business Companies
- Corporate agreement
- The structure of management bodies of a business entity
- New rules for reorganization and liquidation of legal entities
- Irina Galkova – specialist of the financial market (qualification certificate of the Federal Financial Markets Service), advisor to the Department of Legal Regulation and Drafting Activities of the Ministry of the Russian Federation for Crimea.
- Evgeny Suvorov – Candidate of Legal Sciences, State Counselor of Justice of the 3rd class.
- Svetlana Fedchenko – Head of the Department for Regulatory and Methodological Support for State Registration of Legal Entities and Individual Entrepreneurs of the Department for Registration and Accounting of Taxpayers of the Federal Tax Service of Russia.
- Mikhail Tserkovnikov – State Counselor of Justice of the 2nd class, Master of Private Law.