Additional education courses
Actual problems of procedural law: harmonization of the Civil Procedure Code and the Arbitration Procedure Code
The program represents the quintessence of the most significant changes taking place in legislation and judicial practice in connection with large-scale reforms in the judicial system, aimed at studying the main trends in the development of the Russian judicial system and procedural legislation.
The course provides for a discussion of the most interesting and complex practical issues related to the conduct of cases in arbitration courts and courts of general jurisdiction, including the issues of determining the competent court, distribution of court costs, proof, application of interim measures, concluding an amicable agreement, revision, etc. etc. The Program also pays attention to the problems of administrative proceedings and the analysis of the provisions of the new CAS.
The program was prepared by leading Russian specialists in the field of procedural law, taking into account Russian and foreign experience, the latest changes in legislation, the latest practice of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation and the unique practical experience gained in the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation. Students will receive both answers to their pressing questions, and practical advice on choosing the most effective procedural tools in various situations.
Lawyers, practicing lawyers, heads of companies of various organizational and legal forms, government and municipal employees, representatives of state corporations.
Competences and advantages
- Yulia Arkhipova – Candidate of Legal Sciences, State Counselor of Justice of the 2nd class.
- Alena Zaitseva – Candidate of Legal Sciences, Actual State Counselor of Justice of the Russian Federation of the 3rd class, Associate Professor of the Russian Academy of National Economy and Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation.
- Anna Sirotkina – Candidate of Legal Sciences, State Counselor of Justice of the 2nd class.
- Alexey Solokhin – Advisor of Justice of the 1st class, Russian Academy of National Economy and Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation.
- Galina Uletova – Doctor of Law, Professor of the Russian Academy of National Economy and Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation.