Additional education courses
39.00.09. State audit
Project and risk-based approaches to auditing and monitoring the achievement of national goals at the regional level
- Improving the efficiency of budget spending: new approaches and practices
- Control, assessment, analysis and audit of the effectiveness of budget expenditures
- Risk-based approach in the activities of state financial control bodies
- Approaches to strategic audit in the activities of control and accounting bodies
- Implementation of national projects and government programs
- Criteria for assessing efficiency in public administration
- Interaction of state control and management bodies in strategic audit
Based on the results of the training, the RANEPA Certificate of Advanced Training is issued.
Tuition fee: 20,000 rubles.
Form of study: full-time with the use of distance technologies
Teaching technology: online lectures and workshops, self-study
- computer (tablet, mobile phone),
- stable internet, microphone, video camera
Duration of the program – 36 academic hours
Duration of training:
- October 19–30, 2020
- from 23 November to 4 December 2020
Competences and advantages
SCIENTIFIC LEADER OF THE PROGRAM
Head of Department of Public Sector Economy and Finance.
Deputy Director of IPACS RANEPA.
Scientific adviser of the Faculty of State Audit.
Professor of Department of Public Sector Economy and Finance.