Additional education courses
41.00.04. Political science
41.00.04. Political science
GR-management (interaction with government authorities)
Phones: +7 (926) 590-03-99
Key topics of the program:
- legal basis for interaction between business and government;
- innovative technologies for interaction between business and government;
- lobbying in government bodies;
- government decision making system;
- government decisions and technologies to influence the process of their development;
- public control in the public administration system;
- the art of GR negotiations;
- modeling and practice of GR structures of business corporations.
The result of training is mastering the technologies necessary for:
- organizing interaction between public and business structures with government and local authorities;
- creating a favorable political, administrative and legislative environment for the activities of commercial and non-commercial organizations;
- system planning of public-private partnerships;
- promoting the interests of the company in the system of state and municipal administration;
- building a positive reputation of a business organization.
Based on the results of the training, the RANEPA Certificate of Advanced Training is IPACSed.
- Tuition fee: 50,000 rubles.
- Full-time form of education.
- The duration of the program is 32 academic. hours
Duration of training:
- February 11–14, 2021
- April 22–25, 2021
- June 17–20, 2021
- October 14–17, 2021
- December 2–5, 2021
Place of study:
(depending on the epidemiological situation)
- Academy, Moscow, Prechistenskaya nab., 11, building 2
- online at the Academy’s SDO
Competences and advantages
SCIENTIFIC LEADER OF THE PROGRAM:
EXPERTS OF THE PROGRAM
- Lyudmila Ilyicheva – Director of the Programs of the Center for Public-Private Partnership of the Institute of State Public Administration of the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, Doctor of Political Sciences, Candidate of Philosophy, Professor.
- Irina Vasilenko – Professor of the Department of Russian Politics, Moscow State University Lomonosov, Doctor of Political Sciences, Professor.
- Natalya Glushach – Executive Director of International Ethnos Diplomacy LLC, Associate Professor of the Department of MESI, Candidate of Psychological Sciences, Associate Professor.
- Andrey Degtyarev – Professor of the Department of Political Theory of MGIMO (U) of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia, Vice President of the Association of Specialists in Business and State Relations (GR-League), Candidate of Philosophy, Associate Professor.
- Elena Dzhioeva – Associate Professor of the Department of Civil Law of the Russian State University of Justice, Candidate of Legal Sciences, Associate Professor.
- Andrey Kinyakin – Assistant Professor of the Department of Political Management and Organization of the University of Potsdam, Head of the Education Department of VTsIOM, Candidate of Political Science.
- Andrey Lapin – Lecturer at the Center for Public-Private Partnership, IPACS RANEPA, Candidate of Political Science.
- Elena Markova – Candidate of Political Science, Head of the Department for Interaction with State Authorities of JSC Freight One.
- Vadim Matyunin – Executive Director of the Coordination Council of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs in the Central Federal District.
- Irina Orlova – Professor of the Department of Foreign Regional Studies and International Cooperation, IPACS RANEPA, member of the Public Chamber of Moscow, Doctor of Philosophy, Professor.
- Alexander Soloviev – Head of the Department of the Moscow State University named after M. Lomonosov, Doctor of Political Sciences, Professor.
- Petr Khanas – political consultant
LEADING MASTER CLASSES
- Ivan Glushkov – Director of the Department of External Relations of STADA Corporation.
- Andrey Lapin – Candidate of Political Science, General Director of the Non-Profit Partnership “Distributed Energy”.
- Elena Markova – Candidate of Political Sciences, Head of the Department for Interaction with Government Bodies of JSC Freight One.
- Vadim Matyunin – Head of the Department of External Relations of JSCB “RUSSIAN CAPITAL” (PJSC)
- Petr Khanas – political consultant.