Additional education courses
41.00.04. Political science
Political governance: analysis and forecast
Relevance of the program:
The program “Political Management: Analysis and Forecast” is aimed at developing students’ professional competencies necessary to carry out organizational and managerial activities in government and municipal authorities, in the offices of political parties and socio-political associations, local governments, business structures, international organizations, media in the framework of political campaigns and other types of political mobilization.
- Form of study: part-time.
- Duration: 4 months.
- Cost: 120,000 rubles.
- Start of the program: 02/25/2021.
- Lesson schedule: Tuesday, Thursday (19.00–22.10).
Issued document: Diploma of the Russian Academy of National Economy and Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation on professional retraining.
Contacts: Lyudmila Andreeva
- Tel. +7 (916) 789-27-50, +7 (925) 915-20-59.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Competences and advantages
Training on the program will allow:
- Learn to analyze and predict political processes, manage them to resolve political conflicts and disputes, administer the relationship between government bodies, business organizations and public organizations; political and administrative activities in political parties, international organizations, public institutions, economic entities.
- Complete professional retraining and master a new type of professional activity.
- Prepare for master’s degree studies and successfully passing master’s degree exams in the areas of training a group of specialties “Political Sciences and Regional Studies”, “State and Municipal Administration”.
Scientific supervisor of the program:
- Valentina Komleva – Dean of the Faculty of International Regional Studies and Regional Management, IPACS, Doctor of Sociological Sciences, Professor.
- Lyudmila Andreeva – Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of the Department of Foreign Regional Studies and International Cooperation, IPACS.