Financial control and public audit (Russian French program)
The Program was developed together with the University of Nice Sofia Antipolis (France) and is being implemented in Russia (at the faculty of public administration of Economics at IPACS RANEPA) and France (At the Institute of business administration Of the University of nice Sofia Antipolis (IAE de Nice)).
At the end are given two diplomas:
- State diploma of the Russian Academy of national economy BACHELOR of ECONOMICS;
- Diploma of University Of Nice Sofia-Antipolis (France).
Admission is based on secondary General education based on the results of the Russian unified state exam (mathematics (profile), Russian language, foreign language), and (or) on the results of entrance tests conducted by the Academy independently. On the basis of secondary professional or higher education – based on the results of entrance tests.
The study of two foreign languages and the joint work of teachers of IPACS RANEPA and IAE DE NICE allow graduates to make a career in Russia and abroad.
* It is possible to participate in mobility program.
A complete list of foreign partners can be studied under following link «Our foreign partners».
For more detailed information, you can contact the international curator of the program:
- Elena Ponomarenko, Director of the Russian-French Center for Education and Consulting IPACS RANEPA
tel.: +7 (499) 956-09-24, +7 (926) 196-44-63
Competences and advantages
Competitive advantages of the program
- Classes are conducted by leading teachers of IPACS RANEPA and IAE de Nice.
- Implementation of the curriculum and presentation of the qualification thesis in Russian and French.
- Consistent training and career in the profession along 2 trajectories:
1. Bachelor’s Degree (Russia + France) → Master’s Degree (France) → Career in international companies.
2. Bachelor’s Degree (Russia + France) → Master’s Degree (Russia + France) → Civil service, offices of foreign companies in Russia abroad, commercial sector, banks.
- Proficiency in two foreign languages – French and English.
- Ability to effectively apply economic and financial tools for analysis and control against the background of harmonization of national requirements and international standards.
- Possession of up-to-date knowledge and research Arsenal for expert and analytical work in accordance with international financial standards.
- Cultural competence associated with ability to analyze socio-economic issues and processes taking place in society, and to predict their development in future; to prepare analytical information for making organizational and managerial decisions; have a high motivation for professional activity; to speak a foreign language at a level sufficient for solving professional tasks.
- Professional competencies required for conducting analytical activities in the field of financial control and state audit using modern domestic and foreign tools for collecting and processing financial, accounting and other information; possession of modern technical means and information technologies for calculating and justifying economic indicators that characterize the activities of economic entities.
- Special competencies that allow you to master international standards for auditing activities, taking into account the modern system of requirements for the quality of public and corporate governance.
Employers and internship possibilities:
- Central Bank of the Russian Federation Federal
- Treasury of the Russian Federation
- The Federal customs service
- Federal Antimonopoly service
- Inspections of the Federal tax service
- Federal financial monitoring service
- The government of Russia
- Financial bodies of subjects of the Russian Federation
- Ministry of economic development of the Russian Federation
- Ministry of labor and social protection of the Russian Federation
- Ministry of energy of the Russian Federation
- Committees of The state Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation
- State and commercial internal control and audit services
- Audit firms and national professional guilds