Regional economics (multidisciplinary baccalaureate)
The regional economy profile is implemented under multi-profile bachelor’s degree program “Regional management and territorial development” and is an attractive form for applicants interested in comprehensive knowledge for working in the regional management system. The profile has passed all the necessary internal and external accreditation procedures.
The combination of the best practices of the RANEPA IPACS training and prestigious areas of higher education allows us to train specialists in a new format in order to ensure the achievement of national goals at the regional level and improve the effectiveness of regional policy.
Combining the areas of study in Economics, regional studies of Russia and State and municipal Administration allows implementing an interdisciplinary approach and integrating economic, management, legal, political and other modules of disciplines necessary for the training of economists and analysts, researchers and entrepreneurs of tomorrow into the training process of students.
The principle of progressive specialization within a multidisciplinary bachelor’s degree program is to enable students to build an individual educational trajectory with a clear understanding of their future professional activities.
The state diploma of the established sample of the graduate will indicate a bachelor’s degree in Economics. The diploma Supplement will list all the courses studied, including module disciplines.
Target audience of the educational program:
- The educational program is open to Russian and foreign applicants
- Graduates of educational organizations in Russia and other countries who have successfully completed educational programs
General requirements for applicants:
- Admission to training is carried out in accordance with the rules of admission to the Russian Academy of national economy and public administration under the President of the Russian Federation for training in higher education programs – bachelor’s programs, specialty programs for the corresponding academic year.
* It is possible to participate in mobility program.
A complete list of foreign partners can be studied under following link «Our foreign partners».
Competences and advantages
An up-to-date training profile that meets modern challenges in the field of regional management. The educational program corresponds to the tasks set in the National projects “Education”, “Culture”, “Demography”, “Digital economy”, “Housing and urban environment”, ” labor Productivity and employment support»
- Combining different educational programs and training areas related to the field (sphere) of professional activity of graduates “Regional management and regional policy” corresponds to new trends in education
- The interdisciplinary nature of training and the modular principle of organizing the educational process contribute to the formation of students ‘ individual educational trajectory
- Regular open lectures and master classes of teachers of foreign universities, best management practitioners, specialists in urbanism, architecture, marketing of territories, representatives of specialized structures of government bodies and management on various issues of territorial development
- Active application of problem-based (project-based) learning technologies, analysis of Russian and foreign models and technologies for integrated sustainable development of territories
- Practical training and internships in leading specialized organizations, starting from the 1st year, allows you to fully immerse yourself in your future professional activities. Variability and a wide range of practice bases determine the choice of the future place of work
- Students are given the opportunity for academic mobility (exchange) of students; foreign grants and scholarships; open lectures and master classes
- Possibility to continue studying for a master’s degree
Alumni of Regional economy program is endowed with a modern competencies in the field of regional Economics and Finance, state and municipal government and realize their full potential in ensuring effective socio-economic, socio-cultural and political development of Russian regions taking into account their economic, natural-geographical, geopolitical, ethno-national, institutional and cultural potential.
- Ministries of the Russian Federation
- Administrations of subjects of the Russian Federation
- Local government
- Partnerships that specialize in territory development
- Organizations engaged in economic activities: economic, financial, marketing, production and economic services of organizations and institutions of various forms of ownership
- Nonprofit foundation
MEASURES TO ENSURE THE EMPLOYMENT OF GRADUATES
- Informing students about vacancies, possible options for internships and internships
- Conducting presentations of employers and Career days, organizing thematic meetings with students, master classes, training seminars
- Involvement of employers in the examination of the educational program, development of research directions for students in the course and final qualification works
- Involvement of representatives of employers ‘ organizations in practical management of final qualification works
- Participation of employers in state final certification events