41.04.01. Foreign Regional Studies
Russia –Europe: political and geopolitical research. Educational program of double diploma jointly with the University of Paris-Nanterre (France)
Partner of the program – University of Paris-Nanterre (France)
Job places: international organizations, organs of government, informational-analytical agencies, mass media, consulting, research, educational and other organizations belonging to any forms of property in Russia and abroad.
Entrance examination: an exam in the form of testing in the principal subject on the basis of 100- point scale.
Omelchuk Svetlana Nikolaevna. Program curator.
Specialist of the faculty of international regional studies and regional management.
Komleva Valentina Vyacheslavovna. Scientific supervisor.
- Doctor of sociology. General Director of the NP “Institute for Political Problems Management”. Member of the Expert Council of the Committee on Regional Policy and Problems of the North and the Far East of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation. Honored Worker of Education of the Russian Federation.
- Dean of the Faculty of International Regional Studies and Regional Management.
- Head of the Chair of Foreign regional studies and international cooperation.
Competences and advantages
- Program of two diplomas.
- Guarantee of internship places
- Opportunity of internship abroad
- High competitiveness of graduates
Graduates of the program have the following competencies:
- Comprehensive systematized knowledge of foreign countries and regions.
- Proficiency in several foreign languages.
- Knowledge, skills in organizing and ensuring international cooperation.