38.03.04. State and municipal administration
Effective Public Administration
Profile objective: training of staff for the system of state and municipal administration (SMA) with the required competencies for implementation of professional functions.
Graduate degree: Bachelor in “State and Municipal Administration”.
Profile mission: training of managers capable of ensuring the organization and effective operation of state authorities and local authorities taking into account the requirements of legislation and the use of innovative management technologies.
Basics of study: study at the expense of the federal budget; contracted study.
Admission is carried out on the basis of the secondary education and USE results evaluated on a hundred-point scale (Mathematics (profile), Russian, Social Studies), and (or) based on the results of entrance tests conducted by the Academy independently. Based on the secondary vocational or higher education – on the basis of the results of entrance examinations.
A distinctive feature of the program is formation of skills to develop and implement effective public administration strategies.
- New technologies to assess the effectiveness of public administration
- Risk management, as an increase in the effectiveness of organization management along with the development of managerial, economic and general humanitarian knowledge and formation of relevant competencies
- Significant legal training, which takes into account sharply increased scope of functions, related to law enforcement and preparation of legal documents in the system of state and municipal administration.
Competences and advantages
- One of the most popular not only in the public sphere, but also in the sphere of business, organization and activity of political parties and public associations;
- Higher professional education for those who focus on official activities in government and local authorities as well as work in commercial and non-profit organizations that interact with public authorities;
- Formation of professional and personal competencies highly demanded in management activities;
- Development of the ability to design and implement effective management decisions;
- Assessment and development of key competencies in management – formation of project teams;
- Adaptation program for the 1st course (cognitive and excursion quests based on metaphorical stories, series of business games focused on meeting and uniting teams, master classes for developing soft skills).
- Implementation of results-based management
- Development and implementation of socially oriented projects
- Management of the organization in the face of change
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of government projects and programs
- Ability to apply correctly the rule of law
- Ability to represent the interests of the state authorities of the Russian Federation
- Effective organization of public services
Scientific supervisorDoctor of Laws. Professor. Honored Lawyer of the Russian Federation. Actual State Counselor of the Russian Federation of the 3rd class.