Additional education courses
Anti-corruption (for teachers)
The program is developed for teachers of educational organizations involved in the implementation of educational programs on anti-corruption, in order to implement subparagraph “n” of paragraph 2 of the National Anti-Corruption Plan for 2014–2015, approved by the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 226 dated April 11, 2014.
The program is aimed at studying international and Russian anti-corruption legislation, anti-corruption principles, anti-corruption measures and prevention, organization of work to prevent and prevent conflicts of interest.
Pedagogical workers of educational organizations participating in the implementation of educational programs on anti-corruption issues, leaders, pedagogical and administrative employees of educational organizations of various levels.
Competences and advantages
The program provides for:
- study of the legislation of the Russian Federation on combating corruption;
- consideration of international experience in the fight against corruption;
- mastering the methods of organizing anti-corruption work in educational organizations, taking into account their specifics;
- development of methods for developing and improving educational programs on anti-corruption issues; studying ways to prevent and resolve conflicts of interest;
- discussion of issues of professional ethics of employees of the education system;
- communication with colleagues from different regions of the Russian Federation, exchange of experience and opinions.
- Anna Brezhneva – Associate Professor, Department of Personnel Management, IPACS RANEPA, Candidate of Sociological Sciences, Associate Professor.
- Tatyana Ilarionova – Professor of the Department of State and Municipal Administration, IPACS RANEPA, Doctor of Philosophy, Professor.
- Elena Kireeva – Head of the Department of Legal Support of State and Municipal Service of IPACS RANEPA, Doctor of Law, Associate Professor.
- Kira Sazonova – Associate Professor of the Department of State and Legal Disciplines, IPACS RANEPA, Candidate of Legal Sciences, Candidate of Political Sciences.
- Sergey Suikov – Senior Lecturer of the Department of Legal Support of Market Economy, IPACS RANEPA.
- Alan Shavlokhov – Associate Professor of the Department of Legal Support of Market Economy, IPACS RANEPA, Candidate of Legal Sciences, Associate Professor.
- Natalia Shuvalova – Associate Professor of the Department of Civil Service and Personnel Policy, IPACS RANEPA, Candidate of Philosophy, Associate Professor.