38.04.04. State and municipal administration
Interstate cooperation (with advanced study of a foreign language). Educational double degree program with the University of Nice Sophia Antipolis (France)
A graduate gets knowledge in the area of PMA and comprehensive knowledge in the area of international law, foreign economic activity, international trade, international marketing, international projects, international relations and geopolitics, national security, skills of evaluation of political personalities, formation of international image, international negotiations.
Full-time education: 2 years
- The cost of education is fixed for the entire period of studies. Possible term payment (2 times per year)
- State-financed places: none
- Basic documents: upon request
Competences and advantages
- Guaranteed places for internship
- High level of competitiveness of graduates.
- Two degrees in two years.
The program is an experimental platform for research of the development trends of the system of public administration in different countries, analysis of the best practices, regulation mechanisms, models of interstate cooperation.
The students participate in research, development of analytical documents and proposals for public authorities, Committee of Experts on Public Administration of the UN Economic and Social Council.