38.04.04. State and municipal administration
Social Change Management
The target of the Change Management Program for State and Municipal Management is training highly-qualified specialists in organizational and managerial activity possessing methods of complex system management and technologies of anti-crisis management, the ability to analyze and plan in the sphere of state and municipal management and to communicate efficiently in their professional activity.
The target of the program is acquiring the ability of strategic vision of the development of all social systems, in conjunction with professional competences, as well as skills of out-of-the-box thinking at all levels of managerial activity, which is particularly relevant in the presence of new threats and challenges.
A specific feature of the program is formation of competences in organizational and managerial sphere, acquiring methods of diagnostics, monitoring, social change analysis including the situations of uncertainty.
Entrance tests: examination in the format of test in the principle subject on a hundred-point scale.
Competences and advantages
- Great demand for professionals in the field of state and municipal governance, in business companies and public institutions, possessing techniques of decision development and decision making in the presence of risks and crisis.
- Development of personal and interdisciplinary competences such as skills of managerial consulting, conflict resolution and self-management technologies.
- The teachers are skilled specialists with work experience in the sphere of state and municipal management, and corporate governance.
Competencies of the graduate:
- Ability to apply project-based approach in job task execution.
- Skills and readiness to create a team for solving assigned tasks.
- Ability to develop systems of strategic, current and on-line control.
- Ability to apply state-of-the-art information technologies.
- Skills of making decisions in the presence of unexpected social changes which cannot be analyzed and managed by conventional methods.
- Skills to analyze social change, development, making and implementing managerial decisions.
- Capability of finding, solving and implementing organizational management decisions in crisis situations.